Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Not a Baby Anymore



It only took 14 and a half months but Charlotte finally started walking last week. So far I like it better than crawling. The knees of her pants stay a lot cleaner. She is growing up fast and tries her best to keep up with Elaine. Not even I can keep up with Elaine so Charlotte has some more practicing to do.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lott said...

She is super cute. I just love seeing pics of your girls.

jess said...

She is so cute! And her hair is getting so long.

Jocelyn said...

how totally adorable!! She is perfect. and looks so much like you.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Congratulations Charlotte!!
Life will just keep getting more fun each day. You have a couple of cuties.
Love you forever, Linda

Mike and Kelli said...

Awww... she looks like such a big girl. It seems like once they graduate to pigtails their looks totally change. SO CUTE!