It is official. Charlotte has said her first word.
Elaine has a new favorite word to say and it is "Jill". She started calling me Jill almost exclusively instead of Mom last weekend and has not stopped. When I asked her why she doesn't call me Mom she told me she just likes to say Jill. She then proceeded to say it repeatedly in as many tones and volumes as she could figure out. I know she just does it in hopes of getting a reaction. One of her new favorite things is to test boundaries and I am sure that falls right into that category.

5 comments:
Children will walk when they are good & ready and if they have any stubborn genes at all...they'll stop trying if you push too hard.
The testing-the-boundaries phase is hilarious for all of us not actually going through it.
You have to admit...they are still so stinkin cute!
Your children willful? Get out!
That picture of Charlotte is SO cute!
The joy of motherhood! lol. Your girls are amazingly adorable. Im so happy that your life is so great in Arizona.
Post a Comment