It is finally over and now you can all breath a sigh of relief that you no longer have to hear about my 30th birthday or the fact that I was running the Portland Marathon. Both big events but well worth the wait. Rob and I got home yesterday afternoon. I am not sure who was more happy we were home, Emily or the girls. Thanks Emily and Enoch for making our trip possible without children.
Yes, that is 30 candles. We were afraid the smoke alarm would go off.
Waiting for breakfast outside of Mother's in Downtown Portland. Worth the wait.
Jessica and I in the Rose Garden. Posing to the best of our abilities.
Standing in the pumpkin patch at the Roloff's Farm. Yes, they were taping the reality show that day and we did see some of the family. No, we will not be seen in any up coming episodes of Little People Big World.
My marathon Super Fans.
Just picking up my bib number and reusable shopping bag. What an environmentally friendly race.
Race morning.
Mile 12
Mile 21
Mile 26. Only .2 to go.
Finally finished and ready for another one!
9 years ago
11 comments:
So what kind of cake did Megan make you?
Congrats Jill. I have two friends, here in Wenatchee, who just ran a half marathon. They talked about how much they admire those who can do a whole one!! I think that is great.
How is it you are only 10 years younger than me? How did that happen? ;-)
Looks like you had a great birthday. Congratulations!!
Hey, I was a superfan too, just because I'm not IN the picture.
Since Jill and I both like white cake, and surprise, there really aren't so many white cake recipes out there in the world, Megan made a Chiffon cake with buttercream frosting. It's GOOD. There's still one piece left, calling for me at home!
Congradulations Jill!! You are my hero!! Super mom, marathon runner-is there anything you CAN'T do?! :)
Lynette
hey, I've seen most of these pictures before. I feel cheated!
Love the skirt and top! I would run a marathon just to get a cute running outfit like that.
Congrats! You put us youngins' to shame!
What a way to spend your 30th Birthday! Way to go! You are way to motivated. Most days I don't even leave the house, let alone get dressed! I'm totally impressed!
YEAH JILL!!! Great job! ANd happy birthday! We miss seeing you. We'll have to get together soon.
30....that is SUPER young! Thanks for running a marathon for all of us who will never do it. That is a huge accomplishment!
You are so funny! I love you pictures, and your skirt is beyond cute. I'll have to start running just for the skirt. Way to go!
Post a Comment