I guess I got a little lazy about posting. I think this is the longest I have gone between posts. My sister Jessica says she lives for the blog so hopefully she has survived.
Rob's Mom was just went home today after a very nice visit. She insisted I go shopping and run errand while she watched the girls. I almost remembered what life was like pre-children. Both the girls and I had a lot of fun while Gail was here. Come back soon Grandma!
Elaine has discovered her building self. She always wants to build towers. In this picture she is pretending the round blocks are a telescope. She would hold them up to her eye and say "Where are you" and then say " I found it". Whatever "it" happened to be. I guess it doesn't matter that the block is solid.
2 comments:
We sure miss having grandparents around where we live. It's nice to have them come spoil your children.
How fun to have grandma around. I think Charlotte has doubled in size since I last saw her. And Elaine is so cute, I love her imagination!
Post a Comment