Rob's sister was married over Memorial Day and who could resist calling upon such cute girls to be Flower Girls on this special occasion. They looked like little angels floating around. They both also made it down the aisle without incident. Elaine's biggest concern leading up to the event was her basket of petals. As soon as we arrived in California she only wanted to know where her basket was. She spread her petals down the aisle while Charlotte rode in a wagon pulled by a ring bearer. (I hope the photographer got a picture of that one.) I had been very worried about their trip down the aisle but as soon as the ceremony began I quickly realized I should have worried about what would happend once they made it down. Charlotte, in her exhausted lack of nap stage, would only let me hold her. Not unusual but since I was a bridesmaid I stood with Charlotte, her blanket and bottle in one arm and a bouquet of tulips in the other. Elaine and the 3 and 6 year old ring bearers were another story entirely. They choose to stand right behind the officiator and talk, play, laugh and fight throughout the entire thing. I did at one point near the end walk over and try to quiet Elaine who at that point had caused enough disturbance to make me think it would be less distracting to wander over than listen to her high pitched squeling. Good thing they looked so pretty otherwise I might have been mad at them.The precious basket and parasol that every flower girl must have.
Charlotte took a minute of her hectic schedule to play peek-a-boo with Aunt Becky.
By the middle of the reception this face is a perfect description of how we felt after so much excitement and so we left with our happy memories before they could be sullied by crying children. Congratulations Becky and Terry!
5 comments:
They look beautiful in their dresses! Where's a picture of you in your bridesmaid dress? ;-)
very cute. makes me think of sophie in her flower girl dress at your wedding. of course, I guess she was closer to Charlotte's age at the time. how can that be?
Those are MY girls...Jill, do not try to steal them away from me. That is, unless they are crying. How cute! They made the dresses look perfect.
your little girls are beautiful
So adorable!! I'm sure the photographers got pictures of the girls coming down the aisle. I can't wait to see them too since I was in hiding and missed the cuteness! Thank you so much for being a part of our day! Love to all the cute Justman girls (and Rob too!) :)
Post a Comment