Aunt Becky came to celebrate with us. She was in charge of entertainment meaning she had to entertain the girls while we rested.
Elaine was trying to help Charlotte blow out her candle but has not figured out the air needs to go out rather than inhaling. Becky assisted.
Elaine could hardly wait to eat the cake. She was asking about the birthday cake for days. She kept asking Rob if he would share his cake with her. I bought the cake in the afternoon and put it on the top shelf of the fridge. This proved to be the best place for it because Elaine kept trying to think of a way to get it down and eat it. She kept crying "I'm too little to get it down by myself and I want some". I finally told her she had to wait for Aunt Becky and then we would have cake. The second Becky walked through the door she said "I can have cake now?" and the answer was finally yes.
3 comments:
One is such a mixed feeling birthday, it's fun & exciting but sad they are growing so fast. Charlotte is such a little doll.
I seriously can't believe how quickly she's changing and looking older. So Emily and Enoch didn't join in the celebration?
Looks like you have a lot of cake left over...should have gone with the cupcakes ;) After all, we know Elaine doesn't need that much sugar!
Post a Comment