9 years ago
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Nothing's Going to Keep Her Down
Charlotte has several things figured out. She understands how outlets work and how to plug things into them. Good thing we keep them covered. She also understands if you want to see things she needs to be a little higher. In order to accomplish this she drags stools or little chairs to what she wants to see and just climbs up. Unfortunately, the stove is one of her favorite spots to hang out. We have to watch her like a hawk. Anything to give her a better or different perspective on life is where you can find her. It is safe to say she gets into things that Elaine doesn't even have interest in at 3 and a half. It is normal for Elaine to see what Charlotte is doing and just walk away without interest in trying it out for herself. These are two sisters that are nothing alike in personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh man, I am so glad Bridget hasn't quite got that climbing thing quite figured out yet. Hopefully Charlotte won't teach her either when they're together soon.
I'm so glad I never had a serious climber. I would be on edge every day. She is so adorable.
love the wonder pets in the background, lol
Post a Comment